An important date at the historical PIME house, in Milan, Italy – 2017 marked the 86th Missionary Congress. During the celebration the PIME Superior General, Fr. Ferruccio Brambillasca gave missionary mandate to the PIME Fathers, Sisters and lay people, sending them to different destination over the world.
Ready to follow in the footsteps of Jesus in His mission, six PIME Priests, two families and two lay people (belonging to th PIME Lay Association), received th missionary cross to Brazil, Japan, Guinea-Bissau, Bangladesh, Mexico, Cameroon, China, Algeria. Also six Missionary Sisters of the Immaculate from different provinces received he missionary cross. They are:
- Lorenza Raffaella Radini, from Province of Italy to Bangladesh
- Pavani Mathangi, from Vijayawada Province – India to Hong-Kong China
- Pushpalatha Mulapaka, from Hyderabad Province – India, to Guinea-Bissau
- Rekha Garwal, from Hyderabad Province – India to North Africa
- Celestina Sebastine, from Papua New Guinea Delegation to Bangladesh
- Irene Kuam, from Papua New Guinea Delegation to Cameroon
Let us pray for all these new missionaries, who want to “offer their entire life, making every sacrifice” to Jesus Christ and his mission!